KJW Para - parts compatible with WA Para?

Utty

I aquired a KJW Para full metal (except it's not called a Para. It's called nothing. On the box, on the manual, on the gun itself, There Is No Gun Name. Haha), very nice for the price.

Except it did the same trick as my TM Desert Eagle HK: the force of the slide returning to battery and the gas nozzle ramming the BB into the chamber, causes the BB to slip past the Hop-Up (which is what holds the BB in place in the chamber) and out the barrel before I can pull the trigger. Problem fixed by drilling a small hole in the top of the inner chamber and fitting a tiny metal stud through the hole, under the Hop-rubber, making it a lot stiffer and holding the BB in place. Had I been less eagerly industrious, I would have just placed a small gob of superglue gel on the inside of the inner chamber, under the Hop-rubber, for the same result. But there you go.

Now I'm just wondering; are WA Para Ordnance 14-45 parts compatible with the KJ Works Gun-With-No-Name-But-It-Looks-Just-Like-A-Para-Ordnance-14-45 'semiautomatic air soft gun'?

Archived