Schottish regiments stay or go

Dafool

DAFOOL IN SERIOUS FORUM POST SHOCKER!

Seriously, I think it's bad - I'm not really sure anyone can deny that.

Oh and after you first post, if you want to add a poll there should be an 'add poll' button near the top of the thread. I did it a few days ago.

Yeah but i heard the gov was going to bann the scottish regiments i think its bad :(-

the govenrment isent going to do anything with the Scottish regiments, least of all bann them, the MOD is thinking of grouping several of them together into one "super-regiment", something that they should have done 50 years ago but now its too late, the regiments have history and traditions and it does seem verry crappy to ask the blackwatch to possibly stay in Iraq over christmass, then bring em back to re-issue them with "generic scottish dress uniforms", take away there traditions and there name, whilts the MODs whitehall hq has just undergone a 250 million quid (this year) redecoration sorry "refurbishment" scottish parliment- to serve the whole of scotland 450 million over 6 years(75 a year- not even 10% of tax revenue generated from scotland)) jubillee line in london 650 million over how many years 2? to go to the millenium dome wich itself cost 750 mill and closed after 1 bloddy year. it seems that only londoners vote. :angry:

Archived