Your knackered AEGs/GBBs

I'd like to show pictures of my TM M4a1 when I had it for about 4 or 5 days and it was broken that early. Rear frame tabs broke, barrel wobble... And as I tried to fix the broken rear frame tabs, I broke the body. It's thin like a yogurt cup.

Never buy Marui Armalites :waggle:

Unfortunately I have not taken pictures <_<

I'd show you pic's of my CA MP5 but the pic's wouldn't show anything odd.

The gun still works fine but the grip's gone all shiny from where people have been holding it and the paint has worn away in a bunch of places.

Internally, the gearbox is mostly fine although the piston teeth are all worn along the edges.

I've been lending it out for a year, after using it for a year myself. Seriously, I bet it's had getting on for quarter of a million BBs through it and it's going fine.

I would love to show you my very first AEG. it was a TM M4, and got it about 2 years ago.. my friend has it now.. its cracked in about 4 places, has been painted over like 3 times and is hardly staying together.. electrical tape is doing the job.. sadly though, it still performs like a champ..