What's in Kentucky?

directorcass

Going to Kentucky for a week to help my Fiancee move there (I'm moving down in a month). We bought a house in Hustonville. It's about thirty miles south of Lexinton. Are there any airsoft stores in the general area? A friend of mine is trying to talk me into opening an airsoft store there. The good thing is my fiancee likes the idea. So, what's around there?

Well...

weekend of September 23-25 is Operation: Irene III at the Zuessman Army MOUT site, at Fort Knox Kentucky.

I also know theres a rather large group of airsofters through out the state. (Read: Airsoft Kentucky, or ASKY.) as well as a group of people via the team Opforce (Opfor?) forget off the top of my head.

Right near there though, is Ohio. And the entire Airsoft Ohio contigent.

Which, I know for me (I live in columbus ohio) If there was a large store with GOOD stock, I would order from there since UPS ground shipping from Kentucky to Ohio is over night for the most part.

But, you would have to compete with alot of the Ohio airsoft retail stores, which are none too small. Airsoft Arms (Chain store), Airsoft Smith (Just opened), among others really.

But yes, theres a large group of airsofters, and lots of fields around.

Yes airsoftkentucky plays once a month or so next game is October 4th in Louisville. I think I'm going to start playing with them once I can drive but right now the parents arent to excited about driving all over the state for airsoft since most of the games are a decent distance from Lexington.

Archived