Gear for skirmishing

michael_collins

Gonna start in the new year. Bearing in mind im from the UK I can rule black and camo out. That leaves me with DPM, M84 or Flecktarn. Now. What do I need, budget of a hundred quid. I was thinking

Shirt.

Pants.

Shemagh.

Beret (Red).

Belt.

Safety goggles/Mask.

Anything Else. Perhaps you could make it a sticky in the N00b forums?

This has been asked so many times before...*sigh*

That kit sounds fine to be honest - you can get some grade 1 used DPM for not much at all, leaving you a bit of cash to maybe buy a few pouches to fit onto the belt or even a tactical vest like an SAAV. You might also want a water bottle/canteen.

Use the search feature then.

Didn't it occur to you that perhaps other people who are planning to go to their first skirmish *might* just have asked the same question at some point in the last 3 months...? :rolleyes:

Please, just search ok. Please.

If you'd look at the 3 links Lumin posted, though, you'd see they were all in the Newbie Forum, and they would all have turned up if you'd searched anyway.

If the mods thought it necessary to have a stickied 'n00b gear' thread, then they'd have stickied one of those by now.

I don't intend to argue with you over a trivial thing like this, just please search next time, ok? The answers to most questions are already there and it only takes 30 secs to put in a few search queries.

Archived