Jungletoy

CallOfKtulu

In terms of MP5 tacgrips, how do the qualities (in terms of feel and functionality) of the Guarder Tacgrip and the NCStar Tacgrip compare to each other? I presume that this flashlight is the one included in the NCStar Tacgrip package?

yea ive ordered from then.. i wel... bought some stuff from them since.. there a 10 min drive from my house =]

umm bbs + gas prices arnt bad..

gun wise.. geez.. little selection.. i mean.. on like TM, CA, ICS stuff.. they mostly have SRC n cheapo ######..

thats y most of the Socal guys are boycotting it

i only buy bbs from them... now

gear wise... maybe

I know somewhat about JT as I go to one at least 2-3 times a week. From what I've heard, their owner sunk a buncha money into SRC, and is now that's all they carry. JT is extremely good for their package deals. IE Green gas, Lube, bb's etc. They sell a ton of junk toys, cuz I guess their owner is into just investing into whatever is cheap rather than what they keep selling out of. In other words, if they sell out of all their CA36c's in a week, they're gone and they aren't coming back.

In terms of MP5 tacgrips, how do the qualities (in terms of feel and functionality) of the Guarder Tacgrip and the NCStar Tacgrip compare to each other? I presume that this flashlight is the one included in the NCStar Tacgrip package?

That is not NCStar foregrip, it's guarder. The flashlight is NCstar. At least that's what I got back then, the guarder foregrip packaged with NCStar flashlight which fits without mod (I think Staticzero said you need to modified the guarder foregrip a bit to take the Surefire G2). I suppose NCStar could start make their own foregrip, who knows? <_<

The Guarder forgrip is very good, better than the ICS stock part.

Archived