Hilton Park Paintball

I was looking on the Airsoft Map when I noticed that the description of Hilton Park (my local field) was a bit trousers. Here are the key points:

NEW HYPER BALL FIELD - Purpose built barricades in an open area. Action packed Games that will put your skill to the test.

Yes, that's fine - but it's just a good Speedball field really.

THE ISLAND FORTRESS SUITE - a large impenetrable fort surrounded by trenches and bunkers with a large central tower , en-suite facilities not available.

Impenetrable? It's a swine to defend 'cos it's so open! You have to capture positions around it to stand a chance! That's what makes it so much fun! Erm, what tower? There is no tower, central or otherwise! While we're at it, if you call a few bits of wood and tyres bunkers than fair enough, but I don't. They're more barricades to my mind.

THE HILTON BRIDGE - a 50ft Bridge spanning a water filled trench with sandbag bunkers defending each end, maid service optional.

There's no sandbags at Hilton. I've checked. Plywood yes, sandbags no. Nice bridge though, and a lovely stinking trench.

SPEEDBALL ARENA - allowing fast and exciting games, a taste of the future of Paintball, suits you Sir?

Erm, isn't that the "Hyperball Field"? 'Cos there ain't another speedball field anywhere.

JUNGLE MAZE - an area of dense evergreen forest with hidden towers and bunkers connected by a maze of jungle paths, book at reception for this unique opportunity.

True, this can be a bit of a maze in the summer with all the Rhododendrons and that, but where are all these towers and bunkers? Hidden eh? Well they must be, 'cos I've never found 'em. Great part of the site though, and to be honest a couple of towers in there would spoil it.

I love Hilton and enjoy playing there every month. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes a good woodland skirmish with 50 or so like minded individuals. The team who run it are friendly, know their stuff and keep the day running smoothly. I just thought it would be a shame if people turned up expecting lots of lovely towers and bunkers and were disappointed.

lol man, u take so much pride in hiltopn park

i understand

its wimo speaking, i have a m15a1 and mp5k pdw atm, i go every month to hiltonpark since april and im the one designing the website, i have spoken to arnie regarding this and i am re-writing all this for him

www.hiltonpark-airsoft.co.uk tell me what you think

i will speak to arnie again and try and get this edited asap ok?

I'm the guy sat next to you in the safezone (big fella with a beard) with a CA M15A4 rifle. My son Scott was there too (pale blonde hair, glasses, got an MC51 and a VSR10). We both wear UN and McDonalds Training Squad badges. As far as I know there's only one of me, and I have the same name as me.