LAW 72

sniper101

hey all

Im getting paid soon and will be buying an xm203 along with the madbull gas grenade that reminds me of a swiss army knife...it does everything! may use nerf rockets and baby powder at the same time to make it look the part if i can.

I've come to the conclusion that the big red button wont be used in this project :( But will be used in building the AT-4.....(not happening anytime soon)

A simple slot where the button on the launcher is will do for now, as im going to put a 20mm rail on the inside of the LAW to mount the xm203 so it can be easily removed to replace the shell. Even though im probly only gonna have one shell for it for a while so it'll be a fire and forget weapon like the real one.

Thanks verrymanynames for the firing idea may use it on the AT-4.

Desolation ive always wanted to buy a tank and load the main gun full of 6mm piping (lots) and cram as many moscarts as possible in! firing them all at once in a hail of plastic death :D

Who am most craziest??

cheers all

Desolation ive always wanted to buy a tank and load the main gun full of 6mm piping (lots) and cram as many moscarts as possible in! firing them all at once in a hail of plastic death :D 

Who am most craziest??

THe first one of us to do it :P

hey all

Right then Desolation i'll buy the piping and moscarts and you buy the tank :D ill hopefully have more od paint to finish the other side of the LAW soon (donations welcome :) ) so if anyones going to Dragon Valley soon you'll know who i am....the guy with the rocket launcher ;)

cheers

Me thinks it won't be as good as a challenger but better than a sherman :D

It'll be like those Iraqi tanks in the gulf, the ones that in a battle the Americans completely destroyed and took only one loss themselfs. Actually your LAW may be quite effective against them.

barrel. someone said i have always wanted to load a tank up with bbs and fire it. well as a Joke i said i tried it, bbl stands for barrel. You see, My dad actually owns a tank. M4a3 easy eight sherman. to be persice

• 4 weeks later...

although cool a tank wouldn't be much use in airsoft i mean its not like we ever have anything big to destroy is it. also i think what would be cool would be to build something like a remote control robot out fitted with an AEG and moscarts.

There was a really cheesy old film about this the thing reads a whole book in like seconds and gets attracted to cats but i can't remember the name

• 2 weeks later...

Archived