Does anyone no how many shells a bb spas can hold?

Fusebox

I own a Tokyo Marui one, which is the same I assume you are talking about. As antagon said one shell at a time, ten shots, then drop the shell out and feed another in. Its a good gun, good fps, range and accuracy. Get a metal stock and the gun is a monster. I havent had enough experience with airsoft shorguns other than the cheapest of the cheap, so I am a little biased. But it is one hell of a good gun if you ask me.

Not that big of a spread. I wouls say at WORST a foot spread after 40 feet. The thing is pretty accurate for painting someone with plastic. Any further than 70 feet its a good sized spread, but depending on how fast you fire and what you're targeting it shouldnt be a major problem.

because a shotgun (in airsoft, i know what a real one is for, i have two) is supposed to spread shot apart to provide a greater hit probability in a close environment. shotguns were never really mean to be used to long-range open combat. i can't see why you'd want them to stick together.

Archived