AR-SF 7.62

bullzebub

Looks awesome. I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of the krinkov flashhider. Unfortunately, yours looks more like a suppressor :(

Make it like the real thing and cone the inside like a loudspeaker. It works wonders with the noises coming out of the gun. Trust me, no one will have trouble knowing who's shooting at them.

~Tyler

Looks awesome.  I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of the krinkov flashhider.  Unfortunately, yours looks more like a suppressor :(

Make it like the real thing and cone the inside like a loudspeaker.  It works wonders with the noises coming out of the gun.  Trust me, no one will have trouble knowing who's shooting at them.

~Tyler

well.. the bulgarian 7.62 version looks alot more like that one than the russian 5.45 version found on the beta:

http://www.arsenal-bg.com/images/defense_p...e/7,62ar-sf.jpg

you are right about the coneing though... the problem was when i made it that i dint know what the bulgarian one looked like on the inside so to speak...

• 1 month later...
bullzebub, would you be willing to make a tutorial on crafting your own handguards? I really want to try, but I don't have much experience working with wood. I don't even know what tools i'd need to get started :blink:

you dont need much tools actually ... :-)

i used a _sharp_ knife, sanding paper, a pencil and a drill bit ... but the last is mostly optional :-)

but a suggestion is NOT to use a too hard wood... you dont really need that, and since its so hard to work with, you risk loosing the will to liv... ehh ... finish the project :-P

sadly i didnt take so many photos of the handguard while i was doing it... but i guess i could make another one! :-)

any specifics you want the tut to contain?

----

Thnx plasticmag! :-D

Archived