MP5 Sniper

strangely_made

If you want to go cheap, why extend the inner barrel in the first place? Get a 229mm KM Head or Prometheus barrel, put a good hop packing in the beginning (for example KM urethane chamber) and you're done when it comes to upgrades outside the mech box. Adding a long barrel will make the gun look like a civilian version, not a sniper weapon.

A drum mag has no place in a gun that's supposed to be a sniper weapon. Alghtough an MP5 never one is so I don't think it would matter too much. Still I'd rather go for the short 28 round magazine to make shooting from the prone position easier. You can always have long ones available in case you get a sudden need for assaulting.

-Sale

boxmagconstruction_original.jpg

There you go. I have a MP5A4 and I was wanting a box mag and I found this. The mag I was going to use was the UTG MP5K Hi-Cap. I hade some problems with the feed rate. I was using my friends at the OFK. He had no problems with the feed rate because his gun was all stock UTG. I will look in to that pbroblem later. By the was these mags are $10 at Shortyusa.com.

Archived