Small vest

MmC*

What do you guys are mind about these M4/M16 magazine pouches?

Those are a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. They're fairly new (DBT marketed them first) but they're not an improvement over standard mag pouches.

The DACH isn't a large rig. As far as chest rigs go, nothing has as small a footprint and can carry as much stuff as the DACH. The rig is probably 18" wide and maybe 12" tall. I'll get exact measurements on Tuesday if you want them. If you've read "Masters of Chaos", you've read events that the DACH on the wall of my office was a part of. Yeah, it was there...but I won't tell you who had it. As with all HSGI gear, its very well made and a good value for the price.

BDS (formerly SOE) chest rigs are ginormous. They'll fit over armor, but by themselves, they're BIG. Quality is very, very good, but I'm really large, and I don't like how they fit me.

In terms of fit, if you're small, the DACH will fit you even better than a MAV will. The only other rig you might wanna take a look at in terms of having a small footprint is the Spec Ops Brand MOUT rig.

Archived