Experience with Jwbehm

late2wake

This is an experience with a member on arnies by the name of Jwbehm. I recently made a paypal transaction of $290 shipped with him for a Tokyo Marui M4A1 with a hurricane marine metal body, no mags or battery, and a Redwolf level 3 upgrade kit (gears, bearings, bushing, piston, and 400 fps spring). It was also supposed to come with a Systema Tightbore barrel.

I recieved the gun at a reasonable shipping time, just before Christmas. I opened up the box, grabbed a battery, and proceeded to inspect the new gun. The nub on the selector switch to make the "click" noise was gone, and the dust cover would not close. The gun was connected to the battery, and the gun worked. Sounded whinier than usual, as if the shimming was too tight. I proceeded to inspect the gun futher, and discovered that one of the tabs for the metal body had been filed off.

IMG_2282.jpg

Continued to inside the gear box, and I found: stock TM piston, systema 120 spring, area 1000 bushings, metal piston head, original ratio gears and one bearing (singular, not a pair). The cylinder seemed like it had been exposed to a lot of moisture for only two games as noted here in a AIM conversation.

"1:19:19 PM ei9htzer0: ever since you've had it, you hadn't touched it from redwolf?

1:20:00 PM behmcwb06: oh i used it in a skirmish or two, i said that"

For two games, the TM piston seems pretty chewed up, let alone, an upgraded piston was not even present.

IMG_2281.jpg

Upon futher inspection, and the noticable pattern that the gun had not fit the description, I had went ahead to compare my p90 BS barrel with the barrel inside the gun.

IMG_2276.jpg

One on top is a systema BS barrel for a P90. The second one is the TM M4A1 barrel from Jwbehm's gun, and the third one is a Tm M4A1 barrel that I had laying around from another TM M4.

Because of the piston, I requested $20 for a replacement, and an extra $10 for the broken tab. I have received $20 back to replace the piston; however, I have yet to see the extra $10. In addition, I requested an additional $20 for the missing barrel, and was called a liar thereafter in a PM assuming that I am merely taking worn/broken parts from another collection.

PM from Jwbehm:

The barrel is a systema, as seen here

And, for all i know, you are just finding old used parts on your work bench and trying to *badgeress* more money out of me.  That piston could have just been sitting in your work bench from other guns you upgraded for all i know.

Picture of the barrel from systema's site. That is what I refered to when i compared barrels, in addition to the one I had on hand.

barrel4.jpg

barrel2.jpg

There are also some concerns regarding on how to tell if a systema barrel is indeed a BS barrel. With the photo of the barrels above, the P90 obviously has been cut straight, versus the other barrels that reflect light in a parabolic fashion. If there is any input regarding the differences in the barrel, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can clear that up.

Please note I did receive $20, indicating some remorse (that's a positive thing)

I can understand how one may feel that I am cheating someone out of money, however, I personally would not take such lengths in a public forum to scam another person out of $50.

I have no legal leverage to have Jwbehm surrender any funds; however, I do have this information for others to be careful regarding Jwbehm's descriptions in his guns. Although the work had been done by Redwolf, supposively, I still feel that any item sold should be accurately described for sale so that the next person can accurately gauge how much interest they have in a product. If they can't do so accurately, then I feel that it should be expected that if items are missing or damaged upon arrival, then the item should be replaced, or some compesenation to be arranged.

If you have any questions regarding my buyer's experience with Jwbehm, feel free to PM me.

Note that I personally have no problem with Jwbehm, as the actual experience wasn't bad, only with the item he sold (missing parts). This topic is here so that it may be resolved by me receiving the remaining I requested. If it is declined futher, then I'll simply post my experiences and move on.

Edit: As of today, I have not received the metal flash hider that was supposed to ship with the gun. It will be updated as soon as I do.

HOLY *beep* THAT IS THE CA I SOLD HIM!!!

I KNEW HE WAS A BAD GUY!

They are causing me hell saying I sent them bad guns when they are the ones who messed them up!

EDIT: I think the internals are different but thats the body and carry handle...

and my ca didnt have a flash hider!

I do know Jwbehm, he plays at the same field I do and we currently went in on buying 2 other guns from this forum together (from clmwrx which wasn't a positive epxerience btw).

I know that he has no experience taking apart guns (he always has the local gun tech work on his guns when they are broken, as do I) so it was not intentional if parts were missing from the gearbox. I also know that the gun had only been used at 2 of the games.

But I think Jwbehm is a great person to deal with, we have done transactions together so I am sure everything will be worked out.

EDIT:

Clmwx, that is not the f*ucked up M15 you sold him. You can verify this by asking Late to Wake when he recieved the gun which was long before you even shipped the M15 you sold him.

I have sent the money he requested besides the Systema Barrel, seems like a dud from Redwolf to me.

The flashhider and a Blackhawk Sling that i forgot to send originally have been sent First class mail (quite a while ago actually)

Unless I see overwhelming evidence that the barrel is not Systema, I am finished with this transaction.

EDIT

Clmwrx's gun was received by me on December 27th. I was out of town (in Utah) until December 30th, so the package was in the post office waiting for me to pick it up until then. LatetoWake said his TM M4 was received December 24th. . ..

The original gearbox is a TM one I recieved from Jwbehm. I hope my thread seemed fair, and not out lashing.

Xpdi, thank you for confirming that. We're working it through; however, with the photos provided, I wish for someone to confirm the differences between systema BS barrels and stock TM barrels. There's a conflict of information from UnCo, systema, and other websites showing similar barrels, but with a gradiant shadow - to me indicating that it's a TM barrel. Were there previous productions where it was made like that, or has it always been the case where the notches were cut straight for BS barrels?

Archived