utg ak47 or pimped tm hi-capa

hippiehater44

which one to buy  

32 members have voted

1. 1. which one to buy

• Tokyo Mauri hi-capa with threaded barrel, silencer and pdi 150% spring
    • utg ak47 w/ systema motor

A supressor is a larger version meant for assault rifles and full autos meant to reduce the muzzle flash and some of the sound and generally they are approximate 9- over a foot in length. A silencer are for semi-automatics, usually pistols, and will greatly reduce sound and muzzle flash to a greater degree and are designed to be short and easier to conceal. Big difference between the two.

It's just a way a lot of gun Army gun junkies I know like to term them. Silencer is usually thought of pistol mounted since pistols use mostly sub-sonic ammunition which makes it easier to silence the gas leaving the muzzle of the gun. On assault rifles and sniper rifles, you goal isn't to quiet the gun at all but to desperse the supersonic ammunition's noise across making it harder to pinpoint the orgin of the shot and making it more of an echo. So they usually refer to silencer's as something to quiet the gun while supressors to make it less audible and disperse the sound more.

I think that the answer is "Not enough information..."

These "Random Gun #1 vs. Random Gun #2" threads aren't anything without a little background to them.

If you are an airsofter in need of a loaner gun, the UTG AK seems like a good way to go.

If you are a newbie with a few things already, the UTG AK.

If you want to add to your already impressive collection, the TM Hi-Capa.

If you are a complete newbie, then its up for debate. The UTG AK as long as you realize that it isn't a really great AEG, or the TM if you are afraid of not being all that interested in airsoft, and want something cool to show your friends.

And ignorning all of that, I would get a WE Hi-Capa over the TM one any day, even if its just for the full metal.

Archived