Problems with Tisingpow

Krazy L

I traded a G18c AEP with extra mags battery and a G&P M3 replica for his TM M9 with metal slide and frame. and 2 mags

When I received the package. everything was there. I attempted to shoot it and found that one mag leaked he denied this claim. and said that he had to file on some of my AEP mags. I know this isn't true because I ran each mag in both AEPs before i shipped and NONE had any problems. So i try the other M9 mag. I held gas. so I load it in the gun and went to fire it. It fired the first round but failed to cycle right. I then took down the m9 to see the problem. Turned out the barrel pin was loose and got in the way. So I thought. I reassembled it. lubed it with silicone. and went to fire again. It jammed again. I took it down again to find that one of the two gas block springs twisted and mangled. I Then went to remove the gas block and try and fix this. When I did the gasblock cap (i think this is what it is called) was ripped on the edged and folded in half. I have attempted to contact him. And all he keeps saying is that he has had to file the AEP mags which is a problem I have never even heard of with the AEP.

I am attempting more contact thru Pm. Does anyone else know of other ways to contact him?

I got the mag working again. so that is fine now. but...

PICT0108.jpg

PICT0104.jpg

Now the trade went smooth. This is all that has gone wrong. other than this. he is a very fast shipper. and communicates very well.

Archived