Blonde Joke

IvanD

Don't flame me but i found this kinda funny. :P

okay here goes -----------------------

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead have just come out of the advance screening for the brand new Indiana Jones movie. A marketer, hired to guage the intelligence of the screening audience and their "response" to the movie approached the three ladies. He began his interview...

He asked the brunette, "How many D's are there in "INDIANA JONES?"

The brunette thinks for a second and responds "One".

The interviewer sends her back with a promise that he'll get back to her after he had interviewed the remaining participants.

The redhead is next. He asked her, "How many D's are there in INDIANA JONES?"

She immediately says "One". The marketer says, "OK, I'll get back with you in a few minutes."

Then the blonde steps forward, and is asked, "How many D's are there in INDIANA JONES?"

She gets a very serious look on her face and starts counting her fingers, muttering: "2, 4, 6 ...., hmmm – wait,... 2, 4, 6 .... can I borrow your calculator please?"

After going through 15 minutes of intense calculating, she finally comes up with the answer: "Thirty two"

The interviewer is stunned and asks her: "Ok, now tell me, how in th world did you arrive at that answer?"

"Easy," she said, click here to "Listen!"

Archived