Agh, can't find the battery I want...

DanHS

I've looked around online, and tried searching the forum, but I can't seem to find what I want, which is a good 9.6v 'double nunchuck' (two pairs of 4 batterys arranged 2x2 each) pack of 2000mah or higher made from some top quality cells. I have a 9.6v 1900mah GP pack, and it sucks, it's comparable to the 8.4v 1100mah battery that came with my UTG, if even. So even though I keep hearing that GP are some of the best batteries available, I don't want more GPs since my luck has been very poor with them. I do trust Sayno, they've been around forever, everything I've used that had Sanyo cells in it worked excellent. Only thing is it seems few places actually carry AA Sanyo cells, and they're expensive. Cheapbatterypacks.com has SP cells that are 2300mah AA, but it says 'not for motor use', seems the discharge rate is too low. My airsoft place, Hotspot has a 9.6v 2200mah pack, but I don't know what brand cells it uses, the shrink wrap is black so you can't see. Should I just go find the Sanyo cells I want, and make the damned pack myself? Any suggestions from those with much more experience with battery packs than myself?

Bump. Any ideas of where to look? Cheap Battery Packs doesn't have quite what I'm looking for, I don't really want to build it myself, I'll never get around to it. I don't want to switch to a solid stock just so I can get a bettery that I can use. How is everyone else powering M100 springs in their M4/M733/ect guns?

Archived