Warning about Falcon_ats/Robert Retzlaff

willnyc

Robert Retzlaff

8302 S. Pingree Rd.

Lake in the Hills, IL 60156

Do not ship to the guy named above or that address which is supposedly his girlfriend's. Since we buyers/traders surf multiple sale forums I thought it would be relevent to post this here first, since Ive never posted on ASR forums before (I joined to be able to contact sellers about classifieds), than again neither has falcon_ats seems he only joined to sell to/screw people on ASR classifieds, he claims he has sold a lot on the classifieds before so I took him at his word (yea dumb me) It was about 2 weeks ago when I saw his ad about his fully upgraded ksc uspc with metal slide, outer barrel and host of internal upgrades. I was very interested so I contacted him on aim about it. Initially I offered him my ICS M4 with accessories cuz he said he was selling the uspc to fund a G&P metal M4. But I thought this was excessive for a uspc so I told him I wanted to keep it and I offered him my ICS MP5A4 w/ CA 14mm threaded muzzle, ICS hi cap, TM hi cap, G&P mid cap, 8.4v 1700mah NiCd battery, 8.4v 3300mah NiMh battery and a standard charger. I saved the conversation from aim you cant see the mp5 pics cuz for some reason they werent saved, probably I saved with the wrong format but here was our deal:

Falcon ATS: hello there

willnyc85: hey

Falcon ATS: are you still intersested in the trade also was the M4 full metal

willnyc85: after thinking it over I think i want to keep the M4 for some upgrading projects

willnyc85: the mp5 is still open for trade tho

Falcon ATS: ok i understand. could you send me a pic of the mp5

willnyc85: ok hold on

willnyc85 wants to directly connect.

Falcon ATS is now directly connected.

willnyc85:

willnyc85:

Falcon ATS: and thats a classic army correct

willnyc85: its an ICS MP5A4 with a threaded classic army 14mm +/- muzzle installed

Falcon ATS: nb, metal?

willnyc85: it replaced the stock orange tip ICS muzzle

willnyc85: full metal

willnyc85: ver 3.5 gearbox

Falcon ATS: i like it. whats all included if you dont mind

willnyc85: ics 220rd hi cap, tm 200rd hi cap, g&p 130 rd mid cap, 8.4v 1700 mah NiCd battery, 8.4v 3300 mah NiMi battery

willnyc85: i will include a standard charger if you need one

Falcon ATS: yeah i dont have a standard i just have the mini charger :P but yeah if ya wanna trade ill take this offer

willnyc85: alright u want me to ship first right?

Falcon ATS: yes please if you dont mind. ill give ya my cell phone so you can keep in touch

willnyc85: ok

Falcon ATS: 8302 S. Pingree Rd.

Lake In The Hills, IL 60156

Falcon ATS: Robert Retzlaff is the name sorry

Falcon ATS: hehe

Falcon ATS: 1-815-276-2928

willnyc85: ur a regular on ASretreat right?

Falcon ATS: yeah im in an apartment. thats my girl friends house she just gets mail easyer.

willnyc85: alright i'll ship priority earliest sunday if not than monday

Falcon ATS: thats fine wouldnt get here untill next week anyhow :P thnaks ill keep in touch. feel free to call me

willnyc85: alright man I'll give you a call after the ship

Falcon ATS: ok sounds good ill box up the usp and get all the orginal parts with it also. i have the stock parts around here somplace

willnyc85: alright sounds like a deal

Falcon ATS direct connection is closed.

I asked him if he wanted me to ship first because in a previous unsaved aim coversation about the ICS M4 he mentioned that he wont ship at the same time because the last time he did that he received an "empty box" You will notice he answered my question about being a regular on ASR with a simple yea, in the M4 conversation he said he was a regular seller so I believed him and let it go because upon checking later he had zero posts in the forums. I know it should have been a red flag but this was my first trade attempt and I really wanted the uspc cuz it looked sweet in the pic he showed me during the earlier aim conversation. I guess you live and learn huh. So I shipped my piece off on monday feb 6th and confirmation on weds showed he received it, but he did not call me like he said he would so I called him. He said everything was perfect, the mp5 is really accurate and his gf loves it (how nice for her :angry: ) he assured me he will ship his end of the bargain off on friday for me to receive the following weds. Alas weds has come and gone, I gave it an extra day, now its thursday and I called him and to my surprise his cell number is no longer in service and he hasnt been seen on aim since the weds he recieved my mp5. If you ever see Robert Retzlaff aka falcon_ats trying to sell or trade something off anywhere be vary careful. If he has a new screen name and you notice that his shipping address lists Rebort Retzlaff or his girlfriend's address as shown above be very weary and if you paypal him cash and the name is shown as above, file a claim ASAP. This guy will screw you, it would be a miracle if even an "empty box" shows up at my house tomorrow. By cutting off his cell and never going online he has effectively cut me off from contact with him and I can only assume Ive been shafted. So as a warning to the community watch out for this guy. If any Illinios airsofters can point me in the direction of contacting him it would be very helpful. I am thinking about trying some kind of legal avenue since I know his name and have an address, but my only real proof would be transcripts of our conversations over the phone which he cut off. I guess I hit a wall, and will in all probability have to take this in stride. Even if I could come up with the transcripts why would the cops take up a fraud case that involves only about $400 worth of stuff when there are bigger fish out there right? You live and learn so watch out for this *beep*.

Ahh, dang that sucks, never send first, sorry but thats a rule for me unless I get like 5-10 good references.

Hmm, you can go to Anywho.com and search his name, to come up with where he lives, file mail fraud, and you might be able to get the Police involved. oh and post on every Forum, that helps to.

Sorry if this didn't help :( But I don't know what else to say)

EDIT: Searched Retzlaff on Anywho(has to be capital to get anything) I found a Rick, and stuff like that, could've given ya a fake first name.

Okay I have reestablished contact, by searching his screen name on ebay he said:

no. honstly i havent ive been lazy and poor and not contacting you has been all my fult i had no intionion on losing contact with you. i have been out of town and very busy as im leaving for the USAF in april. i still will ship it and i have alot of Gas to go along with it little bit over a full can. i will deffently ship it out tomarrow and im sorry for the inconvince this has caused. please send me your adress also this is a nother thing i needed witch was miss communitcated. just E mail me At Falcon_ats@whoever.com if you can get it me by tomarrow then i can ship it i gotta see if i can find the box i think its on there my phone got dissconected cuz i no longer need nextell has nothing to do with stealing your mp5 or anything. i got your text message but im not abale to reply to them and i couldnt call back if i missed your earlyer this week. so aplogise.

my best regards

Robert.

I am still a little weary but I will give him the chance to rectify this before I start posting about him everywhere and seek fraud charges. I'll post what happens in the coming days.

Got this message thru aim today

Falcon ATS: hey there. i got your adress and everything should be shipped today. if it dosnt leave the post office today as in it didnt make the truck. then it will most deffently leave monday moring.

Falcon ATS: i did drop it off at about 340 so im sure it made the truck out.

Falcon ATS signed off at 6:44:33 PM.

I was away from my comp so I didnt respond but if what he says in true I should be getting it sometime next week.

Archived