wow - multimedia interactive shooting

hAirsoft

I happened to find one of these on Ebay and c/o Google found the makers of what appears very unique idea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Interactive-Multimedia...1QQcmdZViewItem

Equipment for multimedia interactive shooting range ARCADA.

www.kdcompany.ru/en_index.shtml

This would be a great system as you can use your standard airsoft gun, without modification. It seems to work with a PC and a Projector showing a video/scenario, the a special screen detects the pellet strike and feeds that back to a PC which records the position relative to the targets position on the video.

Then it can do scoring, count the rounds and all sorts of things. Even record your own video scenarios!

I've often looked for a way to get airsoft to interact with a PC similar to a Light gun with Rainbow Six!

There are versions of this with a heavier duty screen that works with live fire as well as airsoft!

This idea looks a bit more commerical but a great concept - anyone got one, want one, seen something cheaper/better?

• 2 years later...
I happened to find one of these on Ebay and c/o Google found the makers of what appears very unique idea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Interactive-Multimedia...mdZViewItem

Equipment for multimedia interactive shooting range ARCADA.

www.kdcompany.ru/en_index.shtml

This would be a great system as you can use your standard airsoft gun, without modification. It seems to work with a PC and a Projector showing a video/scenario, the a special screen detects the pellet strike and feeds that back to a PC which records the position relative to the targets position on the video.

Then it can do scoring, count the rounds and all sorts of things. Even record your own video scenarios!

I've often looked for a way to get airsoft to interact with a PC similar to a Light gun with Rainbow Six!

There are versions of this with a heavier duty screen that works with live fire as well as airsoft!

This idea looks a bit more commerical but a great concept - anyone got one, want one, seen something cheaper/better?

iSniper, Inc. (www.i-sniper.com) has a new version of interactive airsoft ($999)

• 4 months later...

They have something like this at the local airsoft shop. It's a touch-sensitive screen with the image projected onto it, then you just blast it with normal airsoft guns, and the screen registers BB hits. Must've cost a bundle.

2 systems:

One to shoot real 6 mm BBs or Airgun pellets (7000 euro). Metal screen has a sensors inside.

Another system uses attached Optical device and sensor camera.

With the system you will practice your shooting skills without a mess of bb's to clean up. Because with this system instead of bb's your AEG will shoot a laser pulse.

The vibration of your AEG motor will activate the laser.

The special camera will read information from the screen and send it to computer.

All you need is High-end AEG, Projector and computer. Instead of projection screen you can use regular white or light painted wall.

The camera has ability to work in regular light room (no need dark room or tent). You can use big screen tv (pc compatable).

The price is 600 euro.

Archived