People Place

HaVoC

Oh my god. THE ROTATING CUP THINGS HAVE COME BACK TO HAUNT ME!!!!

I used to work at a motorway service station. We had those rotating cup thingies. They were in plain sight. They were easy to see, and had a sign above them saying "Cups". Nobody EVER saw them. Every five minutes you got someone asking where the cups were. Due to the design of the place, you were always being asked by someone who was standing right next to the cups. No, realy. And most people didn't seem to grasp the concept of the damned thing actualy rotating. If one side was empty, they complained there were no cups.

<_<

Unsuprisingly, I quit that job. One person actualy went clinicaly insane doing it. No, Realy. I kid you not.

On a non-emo note, that just looks like a couple of uni students taking the mick on a road trip. Funny, though.

It was a show they did a few years ago that was shown on BBC2 late at night - they basically just went to Tokyo to look at Japanese pop culture. I only caught a couple of episodes but it was really funny :)

Wow, I'd actually forgotten all about that.

I caught one or two myself and it was great :D

Archived