Airsoft guide DVD

Lance Jackass

Just been looking through airsoft armouries and found that airsoft guide version 2 is going to be hitting the shops on friday. Mines on preorder at the minute, so expect a full review soon!

Following the link back to the airsoft guide site (http://www.airsoftguide.co.uk/) i found the content:

Give you takedown guides for the AUG, the AK47, the MP5k and the G36 Series of AEGs,

Provide the HOP-UP Unit Masterclass - takedown and rebuild guides for HOP-UP Units,

Show you how to fix most problems with Hi-Capacity AEG magazines,

Abuse a KWA Glock 19 with a 12-gauge shotgun, a sports car and high-explosives!

Expand our knowledge of Airsoft kit and how it is used,

Go to America to fire some real firearms to see how they differ from Airsoft replicas,

Go away with the British Army, and get MORTARS fired at us!!!

and much more...

And the trailer:

http://www.airsoftguide.co.uk/dvd/asgvol2.html Which i've watched several times over now.....

Brit troops blank firing! Time for some gear spotting! As you can probably tell i'm very excited about this one :)

Looks to be about £13 in the shops

cheers

LJ

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched volume 2 myself after buying it so I can find out how to take my G36C apart.

It's an excellent DVD, very professionally produced. My hat is off to R22 and the rest of the guys involved in the production of the DVD.

My only real complaint is the watermark on some of the sections - the What is Airsoft section has the airsoftguide.co.uk logo plastered all over the top right hand side of the video, and that spoils it to a nitpicky old fool like me.

It's reminiscent of the way TV channels put their logos (DOGs) on everything at every given opportunity, and that annoys the ###### outta me too.

Having said that, Airsoft Abuse was a great feature and very humourous. The What is Airsoft section IS very detailed and a great introduction to the sport for anyone not familiar with it, and the technical guides are great to boot.

Archived