M500 meets M733

Decoy

Hey guys,

Im new around here so I dont know how the mighty Arnie likes things done.

I just had a quick question: I was wondering if the M500 Tactical Flashlight replica fits on the M733, the handgrip on the 733 looks a lil bit smaller than the M4, but I wasnt sure if it would fit or not.

Thanks in advance for your help!

:D

MAKOO has one on his M733, Im sure he'll be in here shortly.

Only modification may be to adjust the barrel a bit (the allen head screws on your barrel, unscrew them and pull the barrel out a little farther then tighten the screws back)

Really easy stuff, itll fit.

Hey guys,

Im new around here so I dont know how the mighty Arnie likes things done.

I just had a quick question: I was wondering if the M500 Tactical Flashlight replica fits on the M733, the handgrip on the 733 looks a lil bit smaller than the M4, but I wasnt sure if it would fit or not.

Thanks in advance for your help!

:D

Well this is as easy as it gets... You don't need to adjust the lenght of the barrel, on the M733 it fit's perfect however you will need to take off the front sight post to change the front handguard ring with the one that comes with the replica, you might also want to secure the inside cables of the flashlight since in my kit they were kind of loose.

Archived