Hey all, I am not so new

Well first off, great idea R22. See you are using thoes mod powers for good. ^_^

Anyway, I figured the new guys might like to know who I am, so here goes.

Hello all, my name is Vince (if I told you more I would have to kill you :lol:), and I have been airsofting for 5 years IIRC. I am a gear ######, and part of team SNAFU, so any gear questions, feel free to drop me a PM, or hit me up on MSN. I will be more than willing to help you. Thats what I love; helping people, and gear. Mix the two together and its great! :)

Besides airsoft some things I like to do are:

Mountian bike, I love this sport, the adrinaline rush is incredible.

Swim, I am on a swim team, and I coach one. So I guess you can say I love to swim

Play basketball, I also love this sport, I play for my high school, and start on the A-team

Play lacrosse, I also play lax for my school, and I start on the A-team

I play airsoft at Pocoloco. Yes it is a paintball field, but on saturdays it is airsofter territory! :D For more info about where I play, look at www.c3airsoft.com Everything you need to know is there.

Well enough about me. Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay here. Just please remember the rules. If you do that, we will get along famously! :D

Thanks for the intro TH :)

However this forum IS really for new users, but it's great to have an old hand show everyone how it's done ;)

Welcome to the foru.. - ummmm, yes. Anyway :)

• 1 year later...

I'm new to Arnie's Airsoft, am a regular at CQB Scotland, now up at RAF Edzell. Have been with CQB for 3 years starting off at The Hill then moving on to Strathmartine Hospital and Lanark site now at clrearly the best site so far, Edzel........ an old listening post for US marines during the Cold War. Edzel has over 300buildings, 2 of which being nuclear bunkers. We get full use of the Airbase once a fortnight. Looking forward to reading about all the different battlegrounds, cheers guys :):):)

Archived