Airsoft stores in Germany...

Lasairiona

I'm going to Germany next week and i was wondering if there are airsoft stores near Saarbrücken, Mannheim, Heidelberg, Heilbronn?

I need geargrease and in Belgium there just isn't a airsoft store...

Hopefully some of you guys know stores there and can give me the adress...

Grtz Michaël

Dunno the URL but isn't Begadi-shop german?

Also, bear in mind, if you find it, that the Begadi website is very odd. It lists a bunch of guns then, when you try to browse, it'll only show you cheap springers.

Apparently, until you provide proof you're allowed to buy full-power guns, the website will only show you guns that little kids can legally buy.

Great way to sell. <_<

Dunno the URL but isn't Begadi-shop german?

Also, bear in mind, if you find it, that the Begadi website is very odd. It lists a bunch of guns then, when you try to browse, it'll only show you cheap springers.

Apparently, until you provide proof you're allowed to buy full-power guns, the website will only show you guns that little kids can legally buy.

Great way to sell.  <_<

Hear is a list of german Gear and Airsoftgun suppliers. I know that A.S.M.C. is somewhere near Saarbrücken. Amongst others Sniperairguns , Stormtech and Begadi are some of the most notable shops in germany.

http://knowledge.gac-forum.de/index.php?site=sho

I hope this helps

Archived