ICS M4 LE stock(not fixed) owners

FUmiYAsu

I am trying to get a stock for my sunproject M16 but I need some measurements. Could anyone tht has a ICS M4 measure the inner diameter of the stock and the length from the top of it to the goove? Oh, and the width of the goove.

I've attached a photo of to show wht i mean....

PS: Please also tell me whether you have the ICS Le stock of "ICS M4s" or "Marui M4s"

any help would be appreicated

Thx...tht bit on the top shouldn't be a prob as long as it fits on the buffer tube....the only thing is tht I don't seem to be able to work out how to use the inch measurements on my tape measure...it's got 8 thingy for every inch, so .....

anyway, it seems tht the ICS one is 0.1 inch smaller than my one. :angry: ...don't think it will fit...

do you know if this is bigger or smaller than the marui?

Well you've got the .5 inch mark, the .25 inch mark, and the one before that is .125 because you divide the .25 by 2. :)

Not sure if it will work. I know that the ICS M4's have a very hard time of accepting other stocks. Not sure if it is larger or smaller, never owned a Marui M4.

RedDragon

Archived