Vltor mod-stock (real steal)

Hvy gear

Hi all,

I've been browsing the web and have come across, http://www.bhigear.com/index.asp?PageActio...ch=vltor&Page=1 who are will ing to ship a vltor stock to the u.k.

Does anybody know if it will fit a classic army m15a4 without modification and if not what will need to be done in order for it to fit, would i need the stock tube kit?

On another note, will it be legal in this country?, it's a non firing part.

Cheers.

If it's nothing to do withthe actual operation of the gun, and has never been on a real gun then my understanding is that it's legal.

However, Don't take my word for it. Don't take anyone's word for it, not on an internet forum. When it involves the risk of being arrested for having bits of a section five firearm (or whatever the charge is for having illegal bits of guns), the only people who'se word you should take is the police. Go ask them.

I.... Think that makes sense, right?

My VLTOR fits the CA stock tube just fine. It's not as tight as it is on my realsteel stock tube, but it's tighter than the CA CAR stock. There is a very tiny bit of play, nothing to be concerned about though.

That looks great, i'll be getting one of these now that i know it will fit.

Whats the ris system on that static?

Thanks for the help guys :D .

Wow, static -- I want that exact gun with with an M4 front end (and the Tan VLTOR, Tan battlegrip).... I hate you, almost.

So it goes on that tube just fine?  What about battery usability?

(I also remember hating the play with the Crans stock in the CA CQBR I had)

Yeah, it goes on fine. The stock tube seems to be the one aspect of the gun CA actually got fairly right (ignoring the way it attaches to the reciever of course).

As for putting a battery in it, it's got to be custom. Here's my thread on it. I had a battery built for it already but I haven't finished the project yet.

Whats the ris system on that static?

Thanks for the help guys :D .

Troy MRF-MX: http://troyind.com/modular_forend.htm

Archived