M15 Handguard

Im looking for a replcement set of hand guards for my M15a2 carbine...and since i can't seem to find any new or second hand i may have to settle for G&P. Does anybody know if they will fit the M15 carbine?

Also....if you do have spare CA (or G&P...if they work) hand gurads then LMK. Cheers. :P

Yep, they'll work. Though I must say that the CA delta ring might not fit ALL handguards, especially the real ones. I had to modify mine a bit to fit my SureFire M500AB. But in your particular case, the G&P handguards will work fine. I have a set on my M4 ;)

I've got a set of G&P M500 foregrips - used, but in good condition. I've recently had a real M4 frontend custom-installed on my m15a4, so they don't fit anymore. I can let them go for £55 posted, or £50 if you wanna pick them up from Elektrowerks on a Tuesday night (i run the games every week).

In reference to your original question though: Yes, the G&P M500 foregrips fit onto the CA m15a2/a4 in place of the originals.

Archived