Another new bloke

hardhans

Welcome to the forum HH :)

Dirty Mofo should change his name to Crazy Mofo :lol:

Have a word with some of the members from Scotland, there are a few including a Mod :)

They will help you out i'm sure with finding the right site in Scotland :)

Look here at the Member Map - Now of course there are thousands more members then that, its just most people on here for some reason or another tend not to state their location :( - You can edit yours in your profile :)

I don't suppose I could take a minute out fo life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

crazy mofo :P oh trust me, they look out of your budget now... i used to have no money, and i still have no money, but have spent about £700 on airsoft in the past 3-4 months, and will be placing a 1K+ order on airsoft stuff in a couple of months, trust me money finds its way out of your wallet :P

yes i must agree with that,

with 18 guns sitting in my lounge, 13 moscarts (yes 13, 3 of them are 18rnders and the rest are shower shells) and what feels like enough mags to fight a large war with i know you will be skint due to airsoft.

Archived