Battery sling + Mp5 grip.

Pricer

Hi

ive just order a large 8.4v 3000 MAh battery and want to buy a 3 point battery sling to put it in as my mp5 will not take a large battery.

I understand the there will be wires going into the foregrip, but would i need to carve or file down the front part of the foregrip for the wires to fit in as it is a very tight seal?

I also want a foregrip with a torch of a lazer. Im not particualy keen oin the RIS because they look to much like a lego block to me.

I have a ICS Mp5 SD6, can i get a foregrip with a light for this, and could i have some advice on the battery sling

cheers

Pricer

the conection in the gearbox is at the back, so the wire runs from there to the front for that type of battery.

to get the battery into the sling you need to take the stock of, unclip the wires and cut a hole in the bace of the stock for the wires to come out.

to keep the fuse you might need to take the gun apart (not the gearbox though) and move the foregrip wires

Archived