Arnies chat

Madness

I don't like folks bitching about it on the forum when one little PM would likely solve it sledge.

Do you realise that you've typed as many lines comdeming IRC as you have actually typed on IRC?

If anyone has a grievance with anything related to IRC, a snotty post on the forum is only likely to ###### me off, however if someone takes the time to point out there grievance , either in PM, or on IRC for a quicker responce, then I'll do my level best to resolve the issue fairly.

I can remember the last time someone started a thread moaning about some warning points from a mod. He was advised to PM the mod, or Arnie.

Pretty much the same deal for IRC, PM any of the ops.

The chatroom isn't the forums, but neither is it totally nothing to with the website.

And quit bitching when you get banned. Except Sledge has never been in long enough to annoy Ubar.

Abuse will NOT be tolerated from anyone here, regardless of who they are or what they think. If you have a problem, take it to PM where it can be done quietly and not disrupt the runnings of this forum.

Thread closed. Any further dupe threads will be closed and the poster warned. Please consider this a friendly warning - to save the Mods some time and yourselves your membership here. Thanks.

Archived