Info and spex needed

urbandork

I have a 9.6v 3,000 mAh pack in mine. The stock DOES need some internal modifications to take 9.6v large packs though.

I have photos showing how to do it, that I may turn into a guide sometime soon, but not in the next few weeks - too busy.

If you want to use small-size packs, you can get stupid voltages in there, but quite frankly I wouldn't recommend ANYTHING over 9.6v. Capacity (mAh) can be as high as you like (or more accurately, as high as they make ;) ).

I ask because for a long time comeing ive wanted to put together an mp5ka4 (mp5k with solid stock) My dreams of being the first one to have such a thing was crushed but i forgot who lol and i kinda forgot about the project. However recently i saw an mp5ka5 (slither stock) and it rekindlled my passion for an mp5k with a solid stock.

Basically it would be the shortest barreled aeg with the largest bat in it. Pretty much stock or close to stock spring and hi speed gears. Itll litterally P1$$ out bb's. I jsut want it for fun thus i want to use a used mp5k and i dont really care about looks (if you have one to sell let me know)

N e way to the point. for the bat i want to make use of the solid stock and was hoping to run a 10.8v at least 1500 mAh. Sanyo a 10.8v 2000 mAh large bat but i duno if itll go into the stock.

With a 10.8v battery and a stock spring, you may well experience feeding problems, especially from Hi-Cap magazines. A gun's Rate Of Fire can get too fast, moving quicker than the mags can supply BBs. The result is two or three shots followed by loads of blanks until you let go of the trigger.

9.6v with a stock spring is going to give you a VERY fast firing gun.

A similar thread also exists that may help...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showtopic=6454

The largest would be a sub"C" 8 cell pack with any mah rating. A 9.6v 2400mah or even 3300mah would last more than enough with a stock or slightly better spring. This does require some work on the stock meaning you have to grind/sand down the inside a bit and maybe remove some supports depending on which version. Mine was a CA and I had to pound the battery in very carefully. As for ROF with stock gears your still gonna have to use TM high-caps just to get it to feed. Other than that it's simple work I suggest you do some research as to battery cost as the mah goes up so does the price.

Archived