CA36K Flash Hider...am I doing it right?

Fuser

As everyone knows RedWolf attaches a bright orange flash hider to all of its AEG's. If I want to remove it from my CA36K, do I turn it clockwise or counter-clockwise to loosen it? I've been trying to loosen it by turning it counter-clockwise for 15 min. without a budge.

+1 for the 1st person to answer this n00b question

this is weird.

on mine its counter clockwise. it was hard to get off, but it does screw off. a lot of other people have said they cant get their one to budge at all.

after MSN'ing with N00btard, it turns out there are at least 2 different versions of the CA36 series, as ours are both slightly different. perhaps the flashider is one of the differences, who knows.

but it IS a neg thread.

this is weird.

on mine its counter clockwise. it was hard to get off, but it does screw off. a lot of other people have said they cant get their one to budge at all.

after MSN'ing with N00btard, it turns out there are at least 2 different versions of the CA36 series, as ours are both slightly different. perhaps the flashider is one of the differences, who knows.

but it IS a neg thread.

Thanks for confirming that because I was afraid I was only making it tighter and tighter :D

Archived