HFC M190 Semi/Automatic buggered.

This isn't the conventional HFC M190 problems, with the missing bits (when you rack the slide on Safety). This seems to be something different, all pieces seem to be in place. I haven't taken apart the slide at all, and it still has the triangular piece. I HAVE taken apart the gun, yet just the frame to replace the trigger spring. Everything is back in order.

However,

The gun has stopped functioning on fully-automatic. It is simply Semi, nomatter what setting (except for Safety, which still works), and will sometimes give a 2 round burst before running out of gas.

The hammer doesn't always lock back, and I need to give the trigger a good squeeze to fire it again. The makeshift trigger-spring I have isn't good with that, I have to manually push it forward.

Perhaps it's a lube issue, or something else. I'm not really sure, but it's really beginning to ###### me off- some shots actually seem to be fairly weak, as well. I haven't lubed in a bit, I loaned my silicone oil to someone else and haven't got to pick it up yet.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Archived