.23 or .20 in ICS MP5

Mr.CQB

Which BB would be better to put in a hi cap of an ICS MP5 SD5 .20 or .23 because in my WE TECH Dragon the .23 seem to have more accuracy. Augest 6th i'm going in a war in a rivine with one team on one side and another team aon the other. so basically i just need to know what would feed better though my Clip

i'm gettin the Version 3.5 one and i'm pretty sure it shoots around 320fps. somethin like that. When i got it he told me it shot 370fps but i dont thats right

That may just be with .12g, but either way, if it's shooting that hard, you might want .23g bbs. It's kind of a tradeoff between firepower and accuracy. Personally, I'd rather have an accurate gun, than one that shoots hard but spews bbs in every which direction.

I found chrono test results for an ICS MP5 V3.5 and it was about 305 FPS average (man, those things really vary don't they?). In my CA36 (335 fps w/lube and polished bbs) i use .23 and it works quite well. It really depends whether you want speed or accuracy.

hey dude

go with 0.23g since the ics mp5 i had fired at 315 fps , this was before zeroone did all the pre-upgrades and ye the fps goes down a bit to like 300 - 305 fps but like the accuaracy improved which at the end of the day is important.

regards

montymat

A lot of this is down to ICS guns take a while to bed in my MP5 started out at 345fps from the box and now fire's at 298fps, it is the same with all of them.

I found with mine that as a general ammo .20's are fine but if you do CQB or something similar go for the heavier ammo because it is slightly more accurate but over a shorter distance.

curlyboy

Archived