someone here use the MB co2 grenads

appslapp

I am thinking of buying some MB c02 grenads, and ofcoures I wounder if they are good.

How is the ranges? compeard whit an aeg

Do you need to changes some parts after using them for some time?

the grenades I wounder about are these

Grenade Madbull XM204HP

BB Shower XM108HP

BB Shower XMPB4

One of my mates has an XM204HP that has runs on CO2 and its an absolute beast. It makes a massive bang when fired and throws all 204 of its BBs out with quite a bit of force. Sorry I can't be more exact than that, but we don't have a chrono. I'll be buying one myself next month. Definitely recommended.

Well i just recently purchased the XMPB4 (Paintball one) and i got lucky and ended up with a new limited edition M781HP , its a new Supposed High power co2 grenade that shoots 8mm BBs. I used them at the game this weekend and wow.. These things blew me away. Ive fired normal rounds with green and red gas.. But co2 is a different story.. I found you had to pull the trigger harder on them to get them to blast but when they do.. Its the loudest crack on the battlefield. It blows away the other shells for the force and velocity of the bbs. Its definetly reccomended if you want someone to dookie there pants. Hope this helped

Hi, I am the mate that angry ###### speaks of.

Whatever you do get a CO2 on, you'd imagine that the 108HP would have more range and power as its only got to propel half the mass but i seem to remember not being able to find a 108HP so go for the 204.

If you're going to get one, get it from redwolf, you'll have to get CO2 adapter from them anyway.

I can't remember where i read it, (i think it might have been in the madbull area of the forum) but i read the 204HP shoots at around 250 fps which i would say is about right. I've never been shot by it but i remember angry remarking that it hurt about the same as my standard AEG.

I'm not sure about effective range as there's obviously no hop up and the bbs spread suprisingly quickly, i'd say after 5 meters you'll have about a 3-4 metre spread.

Hope this helps, whatever you do don't waste money on anything but CO2.

My ears were ringing after firing a Madbull CO2 shell.

That said, a CA shell with Redgas has the same range as a Madbull with Redgas. (18 rounds for both). I'd definately recommend the CA if you're only using Redgas.

• 1 month later...

Archived