WGC SHOP...IS SHIPPING CRAZY?

MinisterofDeath

I contacted UNCo in my price-shopping for a Type 89.

I told them, in the comments that I was price-shopping. Their response: "ok".

:rofl:

Sorry.

But it makes me a sad panda, as I could have purchased:

-1 Type 89

-8 MAG STANAG mid-cap magazines

-1 Intellect 8.4v 1400mAH battery

-1 Left side selector switch for Type 89

-1 Orange plastic flashhider

For just twenty dollars more than I paid for my RK-103, including shipping. If I got the scope rail for the Type 89, then I would be looking at only $30 more than what I paid for my RK-103.

This makes me a sad Panda. :(

OK, UN Company is the cheapest out of Redwolf, WGC, and UN Company.

For:

1x Tokyo Marui Type 89

1x Orange plastic flashhider (and installation)

1x Box of MAG 100 rnd Mid-caps

1x Intellect 8.4v 1400mAH battery

1x Tokyo Marui Left Side selector switch

Shipping was about $70USD from UN Company.

For:

1x Tokyo Marui Type 89

1x Intellect 8.4v 1200mAH battery

1x Box of MAG 100 rnd midcaps

Shipping was about $90USD from Redwolf.

For:

1x Tokyo Marui Type 89

1x Intellect 8.4v 1400mAH battery

1x Box of MAG 100 rnd midcaps

Shipping was about $100USD from WGCShop

This makes UN Company the first choice for buying the listed items (most items, cheapest shipping cost), WGCShop second (basic list, but extremely high shipping cost), and Redwolf third (not only did the battery have to be subbed for one with a lower mAH, the Type 89 is thirty bucks more expensive on Redwolf than elsewhere, and the total price was the highest of all three).

EDIT: So, to answer the OP's original question, shipping from WGC shop is not crazy, but it is the most expensive of those surveyed.

did you ask all of them to ship by same method (DHL EMS Or UPS) or did you let them choose? that can have an impact too

Ive found Redwolf prices on like for like shipping method to be on par with the others and Redwolf have generally shipped the stuff out the door a damn site quicker too

even when there are variances IMO not much point paying 70 dollars for 3 or 4 day express shipping when the company takes a week just to get their *albatross* into gear and box the stuff up, when paying 80 bucks shipping from somewone else sees it out the door the same day I order :)

Archived