Silver, had the goods sent no cash

scarface

well here we have a prime example of "don't send the goods till ya get the cash" but hey i'm a trusting guy and after having some good comms with this joker, he asked if i would send out the gun (mp5k 2 spare mags + gas rig) the same day he posted the cash (recorded with trackin num) so i agreed.

he then sends me the trackin number on the monday that i sent the gun, next morning he says he's been in touch with the post office, and his cash has'nt left their sorting office, so now he's got to claim to get the cash back.

so over the tues wens, he asking if i'll send my bank account details an he'll pay it into my account and blah blah bull *beep*. and what do ya know after wednesday when i know the gun will have reached him, the comms stop, nothing.

ive pm'd him loads ive emailed, now i know this aint no busted pc or whatever because his account was last active yesterday, so my conclusion is that he's ripping me off.

ive got his name and address, so i spose ive now got to get the law involved and create a whole load of hassel, for me and him, over a measley 100 quid.

Erm mate, I am to be buying a PS2 and PC off him, but I must speak to him first- I figured he's been ignoring me as well, but he's a sorted bloke, and I am quite sure he isn't a scammer- He mentioned having cash problems, unsure what the deal is right now, but give him a few days to see if he appears.

Well its been a couple of weeks now, and still no contact. He was last online a couple of days ago, but even though ive given him every chance to sort this out and get in touch still nothing.

As a matter of interest to ya'll ive been to the law about this, and guess what there ain't a thing there prepared to do, other than send me to to the CAB as its what they class as a civil matter, so bear this in mind when your buying or selling on this site, if it goes pair shaped you'll get no help from no one.

I would agree totaly, he seemed a top bloke to me which is the only reason i agreed to send out the goods the same day he posted his cash, but if thats the case how come ive had no comms from him in the last couple of weeks, when ive given him every oppotunity to get in touch just to work something out even if he ain't got the cash.

Yes it could well be linked, but this guy has my address, and he knows i'm gonna be ###### that he did'nt keep up his end of the deal. would it not be better to get in touch even if he uses someone else's pc. i think most of us would rather explain to someone that they have a problem rather that alow themselves to be considered a theif or a scammer, i know i would.

since the 19th of jan when he would of received my gun, he's logged onto this site twice, it would of been very easy to pm me and explain what the prob is, ive even offered to send him the postage cost to mail it back to me, and still nothing. all this can only lead to one conclusion.

(Silver uses the EH Forums, for anyone who hadn't worked it out yet) Scarface- Any luck getting cash from the bloke?

Ive still had nothing from the *albartroth* hole, no supprise there, nice one for finding that out, but have you noticed he's useing a different name to the one he gave me for his postal address ?

http://www.elitehackers.com/cgi-bin/uub/ul...osts;u=00010270

He was online yesterday even.

Silver- If you are reading this (As I suspect you are), I just want to sort out the stuff, if you just explain to us the situation, perhaps we can sort something out, you don't actually owe me anything yet, and I am still intrested in dealing with you- Just sort out the whole Scarface situation, or just send me an email or something explaining your situation.

• 3 weeks later...
Any luck with this guy yet?

no still nothing, to be honest ive given up on him contacting me and resided to the fact that he's a theif, but i will be paying this *badgeress* a visit soon and there won't be any negotiating goin on i can tell you that.

dean woolley, 1 upton mount mansfeild nottinham, be aware '' what goes around comes around ''

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived