G&P M4A1 questions

jez

hello there

ive recently bought a G&P M4A1 from airsoftarmoury.co.uk

reasonably priced and good for the money (i hope)

just wanted to pick your brains, ive been told not to use yellow BB's (0.11g i think) as they are poo and can crack in the barrel etc etc.....

but at the moment all i have is yellows on me and the seem to have a mind of their own once they have left the barrel, is this because they are light?, would my gun be more accurate with a white 0.23?

The more 'regular' type of ammo to use is a 0.2g bb. This is the most commonly available and will give you the best toss up between range and accuracy.

The yellow bb's will deviate as they are indeed light. Go for some 0.2gs and don't use the yellow ones again, they might not crack but are generally going to be of a lower quality than a well known brand of 0.2gs.

The front flash hider sould unscrew revealing a 14mm thread that you can put a silencer onto.

Im not too familiar with G&P M4's but I presume they will have a small hex head grub screw usually on the under side of the flash hider. If you undo this then you simple unscrew the silencer.

Archived