Second AEG

Fuser

Of these two...?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Of these two...?

• [img]http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/CA-M15A4-SPR-L.jpg[/img] CA M15A4 SPR
    • [img]http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/GP298-L.jpg[/img] G&P M16A3

I noticed in your sig it says you've never skirmished with your G36.  Does this mean you don't plan to skirmish with it?  Because if you do then you might have a problem with size if you play in areas with tight trees and brush, as Endospore had explained in very great (and long, not that I think this is bad) detail. 

I've never skirmished it and I 99.9% never will since I'll be selling it soon. Just to clarify, it's a G46K, which really isn't that big IMO. It's not small, but I just think I might like something a wee bit longer. By the way, I have skirmished with an AK-47...how does the size of that compare to an M16A3?

Roughly equal?

*Aha..here's the edit:

- M16 length 1,006 mm (39.5 in). So call it a metre?

- AK47 length  870 mm (34¼ in)

So yeah, M16 is clearly a tad longer.

Thanks!

Also, if anyone can answer this, why do almost all of WGC's custom AEG's have no proper trades...? Is this because they remove them, they're using a different receiver, or the picture is altered?

I am afraid I don't know...I thought all WGC Customs were G&P based and that they used G&P bodies. In fact, I'm quite sure..as such, if the trades aren't there - it's removed. You could leave a note / email or whathaveyou informing them not to remove trades..at your own risk. U.S. Customs is crumby..

Oh, and I can deffo vouch for the quality of the G&P. I got a CA M15A4 CQB and a G&P M4A1. Both good guns, but G&P looks nicer..feels nicer overall and, you might not believe it, but shoots better. M15 shoots like a dream, right? Well, I thought that until I got my G&P. The G&P is easily as fast as my M15 (350+; I know G&P's shooting above 350 by the damage she does) - if not faster.

It seems I didn't get old version, so I got Marine trades. I'd love the original version..but that's not appropriate here. They do look very nice and rather convincing. The plastics feel lovely and the metal..well, I'd say feels nicer; but it's as much the paint as the metal. Much better paint on G&P weapon. All in all, great weapon. Buy her.

The only thing that I'm unsure about is the whole tappet plate issue. I've never taken down an M16. Does anyone have a link to a guide (with pictures)?

Then again this might not even be a problem, because I've heard that on their newer AEG's (and the M16A3 is one of G&P's most recent) G&P has fixed the tappet plate problem. Is this true?

edit

This is what I mean about the trades

wgc_aeg_m16a3.jpg

Where the trades should be, there are just indented trademarks, not real ones. It might be that they doctored the picture, i don't know.

Archived