Is this right?

Butter18c

I am set on getting a CA m15a4, but not if I can't turn it into an SR-25. My questions are this. Can I turn it into an SR-25 with this the G&P SR-25 kit? And what is the difference between the Diamond type kits, and the Line-type kits? both of these can be found at WGC, under conversion kits for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

It won't be a true conversion unless you swap the body as well as the front half. The real SR25 is chambered for 7.62x51 (.308) and is larger as a result. Faced with the cost of this it makes more sense to just get the full G&P SR25. You could make an SR15 I suppose, but it would still have the wrong markings unless you installed one with SR15 markings.

On WGC G&P makes a Free Floating RAS that comes with a new outer barrel, rail covers and a vertical grip. They also sell this kit and call it a SR25 kit only it also comes with the SR25 silencer.

The RAS kit does not say SR25 just RAS and you can get it in 300mm which is about what the regualr is, and it only cost $165. I will be purchasing this kit as soon as I buy myself a CA M15A4....I kinda feel as though you stole my idea lol.

I would get an SR25 body kit as well except it's a bit on the pricy side for a 15 year old....:)

RedDragon

Archived