Which Vest?

Chrome Beretta

Alright, im deciding between which of these two vests should i get:

Vest 1

Or

Vest 2

Both will probly cost the same after i add all the pouches to the MOLLE vest if i do get it. I donno what i should go for, i want a decent, professional look, but i donno if the first vest will be enough or if i'll ever want to get something else. Any opnions on this would be nice, thx.

Hmm then Get a vest like this one right here.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MOLLE135-44931-1977.html

Maybe a a knock off CIRAS if you have the money.

Add some pouches to suit your needs and don't let anyone tell you to get an Eagle CIRAS or the like. Remember you're replicating the Military with replica firearms so there is absolutely nothing wrong with replica gear.

Dont buy cheap-o gear. Get BHI at the LEAST.

Though, out of those, the MOLLE vest. Either get the replica MOLLE, or like a BHI Omega, which is not much more than some replica rip-off omega's.

ZOMG 101matt1 recomending real gear,

ok if your going for a multicam loadout then id recomend somthing in either OD or CB or multi cam, you might be better off with a replica plate carrier, i got my multicam ciras for HK$850, which is really cheap.

you said you were going for a US soldier look, what era?

No us forces use multicam (exept GRAW)

most impressions you would get away with Woodland camo

woodland camo BDUs flack vest, Alice webbing

woodland camo BDUs Interceptor

woodland camo DBUs MOLLE vest

etc etc

for a more modern impression you would need to go towards either ACU for army or MARPAT for marines.

for either of those

ACUs or MARPATs with an Interceptor(ACU for Army, CB for Marines) i also have a BULLE FSBE for my marines loadout.

Multicam does look really kool though, my Multicam loadout is:

CP cut replica multicams

Multicam CIRAS replica

Multicam holster

CB Kneepads

OD HATCH CQB gloves

MICH HELMET with multicam helmet cover

G&P USMC goggles

Desert Boots

are you going to be skirmishing at sites or in backyard wars, if its backyard wars then you dont need all the gucci gear.

but with multicam you could probably get away with using any sort of plate carrier in either CB or OB

have you considered somthing like this:

pantcpvestmclvm0.th.jpg

its dirt cheap at US$55 and it is replica multicam so would go with multicam BDUs

well its 2 mags per pouch, so 6 mags just buy another single pouch and thats 8

you can get that vest from redwolf in HK, i dont know about in the US, but its called a Panther CP Stike plate carrier Harness

another vest you could try is this:

ptrcbgspchmclkd4.th.jpg

thats a Panther Molle RRV vest complete set, again from redwolf, slightly more at US$58

Yea, i think im going to go with that second one because its got the MOLLE loops on the side so i can probly get away with putting another 2 M4 pouches on there and still have a dump pouch. But thanks though for pointing those out, i would of never thought of looking at redwolf lol. Too bad they dont have any cheap multicam in stock... AHHH but of course, the vest i want is also out of stock... dammit redwolf!!! lol.

If you are looking for a good all round CQB/Woodland vest go for a TT crossdraw vest in either black or OD depending on the environment your playing in. This has optimum carrying capacity giving you a pistol holster, three m4/m16 mag pouches, three pistol/40mm grenade pouches, a shell pouch and a small closed radio pouch. It also has molle loops on the back for adding a hyration unit/dump pouches.

If going for a molle vest look at www.flecktarn.co.uk for at their Bulle molle gear. Its really good gear for the price.

Archived