Sneakers and Shooters

onidemonXLR

Hey,

I was thinking about a new gametype one day and I fleshed out what I call Sneakers and Shooters. The gametype is based around objectives/scenario CTF. One team is composed of people dressed in ghillie suits, camo, black SAS gear etc. (anything that will hide you) that are equipped only with silenced guns and knives (firecrackers or smoke grenades would be appropriate too). The other team is one dressed in non-camo clothing with any kind of armament and gear they wish, including NVG goggles or flashlights. The game would be played at night, and the Shooters would be wearing ear plugs and sunglasses (under masks, for safety purposes). The Shooters have to defend an objective, but must stay a pre determined distance away from the objective (not to far, not to close, this prevents puppy gaurding, to use a kick the can term) while the Sneakers have to steal the objective (if its portable) or destroy it (If its not) using a "satchel" (a bag full of bricks with a timer on it).

Please post your variants or comments on the new gametype. Maybe it can be incorporated at AG next year if it gains popularity

ONi

• 3 weeks later...

Heck, I put in the spies having guns because we played a night round without them, and it was a massacre. Seriously, the spies didnt get CLOSE to the objective, much less steal it/ kill everyone.

ONi

(Yes, SC did influence this game type alot. Whatever, yeah its a copy of it :D)

Archived