RS grip safety on a GBB

Fuser

Have you, by chance, compared them?

The one on my KJW 1911a1 worked fine. Are you perhaps, having a little problem depressing it?

I found the manual safety on my KJW to be terribly cumbersome to self-activation with a normal grip. Attempted modification ruined it. I like the design and feel of the 1911a1, a manual safety and grip safety is all you need on a pistol, really.

*off topic* The problem with the KJW was parts. After some catastrophic failures it got regulated to a speed-reload-learning pistol. My reloads have improved tremendously, at the cost of all the mags being reduced to nothing holding the mag spring and the gun is tattered.

At least I can slam those mags in without fear. Learning comes at a cost. Anyway...

I don't need one that necessarily functions, I just want a flaired grip safety as opposed to the standard one, and the only kind that I can find in airsoft stores are silver ones. So, I'm trying to get one on eBay but the only kind I can find (so far) that are black are RS.

I just want to know if a real steel one would fit.

Archived