CAD drafts

mower

i just compleated cert 3 of engineering TAFE at VU which is basically all CAD work, ive still got the program and if anyone wants to send me a set of measurements and drawings for their designs i can make up a 3D model for them.

just a thought so if your interested post on this thread or PM me

i just compleated cert 3 of engineering TAFE at VU which is basically all CAD work, ive still got the program and if anyone wants to send me a set of measurements and drawings for their designs i can make up a 3D model for them.

just a thought so if your interested post on this thread or PM me

would be a great help if you can do the model for the stock trunnion on p4 of this thread

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=70492

and the spec sheet (very primitive) i made in visio is here

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7198/tr...ondimgifup1.gif

also in the process of building a stock trunnion from the same materials for a Krinkov. could you build the model from a spec sheet like the one above?

would really appreciate any help. tx.

the more primative the better though i would appreciate all measurements being metric as the program is French so i don't think i can change the settings to imperial.

anyway i will try and i will post up screen shots on this thread and PM you the full file and images

EDIT: ive just noticed the sticky up top... but i'll keep going anyway, always good to have some competition eh prometheus

and ive converted your drawin to metric

trunnion_metric.gif

and you have missed out several crucial measurments like the internal diameter of the hole on the trunnion base plate and the total width of that part, aswell as the height of the grove on the same part, without which i cannot continue without guessing (yes i started it)

and you have missed out several crucial measurments like the internal diameter of the hole on the trunnion base plate and the total width of that part, aswell as the height of the grove on the same part, without which i cannot continue without guessing (yes i started it)

wow :blink: that's fast, tx a lot. will get on it soon as i get home (am now at the office & the trunnion sits at home waiting for attention) and post it 2morrow :D

the more primative the better though i would appreciate all measurements being metric as the program is French so i don't think i can change the settings to imperial.

here's the missing measurements, this time in cm:

hngblkdimgifwd1.gif

some corrections:

the hole in the base plate hinge block (my own labels) actually has an indent (sorry, forgot the technical term for this <_< ) to provide for the screw heads. the screw i used (actually a photo album aluminum binder doodad) has .5cm shaft, 1.0cm heads, and is 4.2cm long, shorter by about 2cm than the hinge block. thus the indent. hope this is made clear by small figure to the right of the dimension drawing.

btw: my post in prometheus' thread does not in any way express any doubt on your capabilities. was just hedging my bets. besides, i hoped i could get a crack at using the stress points feature of the Autodesk Inventor software he uses. lol :P

so, cheers, mate :D eager for your output. that would really help me envision an aluminum version and give modders concerned about the durability of acrylic another option.

zT

kk i'll get round to this when ive got some free time..... well that is after work tommorow and then the week of drinking i will be doing after that..... so this may take some time, sorry. and for the record what do you need this for? its tiny

kk i'll get round to this when ive got some free time..... well that is after work tommorow and then the week of drinking i will be doing after that..... so this may take some time, sorry. and for the record what do you need this for? its tiny

k. it's a folding stock trunnion for the kbk wz 96 mini-beryl i'm building. done an acrylic version but some peeps think it may not stand up to abuse so i'm thinking of an aluminum one that can be made as specified or machined from aluminum blocks.

the 3D model would be very helpful for those cannot see a concept w/o llive pics. :huh::blink:

appreciate ur help, really :D no real hurry 'cuz am modding the cyma 031 for the mini-beryl proj. take ur time, but not too much, pls ;)

cheers,

zT

<_< i could but i would need drawings (see blueprints) or the gear box compleat with measurments and photographs... i just can't pull a drawing out of my *albartroth* you know?

oh and for the record i'm back and work will begin very shortly...

Do you have any TM compatible AK-47 bodies? I am in serious need of some CAD drawings of a no stock and full stock versions if you have the time. My fathers friend offered to make a metal body for my AK if i got the CAD drawings. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: A side folding stock would be appreciated too. Sorry if this came out as being sort of demanding, I'm just really eager to get a metal body.

what i'm doing is making 3D models on demand if someone gives me a drawing to work with (see zentuarus), i dont have any pre-designed models and i am not the design bureau (also airsoft is illegal in australia so its not like i can make measurments myself).

so sorry i really can't help you mate

• 1 month later...

Archived