Amazing! Something I Found Of The Neasg Forums

D313373R

Read this nothing short of amazing has anyone else heard of this or where to but them out side of south america.

newtoairsoft

Posted: 05-22-2004 08:50 Post subject: Spring Gun miracle!

A friend of mine has family in south America and was there recently for an extended period of time visiting a sick relative. They have airsoft shops on every corner for miles where he was, so he did a lot of airsoft shopping while there. During his time there he shipped like 150 airsoft guns back to the united states over a period of a few months. I was at his house yesterday and hes like guys your never gonna bielive the awesome airsoft stuff I found. So we go into his basement and he shows me a model of an Sr-16 which I ammediatley thought was tokyo Mauri. The gun turned out to be a no name brand, and it was full metal!!! And it was a spring gun!! So we clocked it on a hand held chrono. It shot 365fps! with a .25 excel bio. He showed us models of different rifles and pistols with simmilar features! I dont know whos making these guns but they kick *albatross*. BY the way all the guns ( all wee spring guns) shout above three hundred fps. Some used eight milli bbs.

if you don't beleive me then here's a link

THe Post

Read this nothing short of amazing has anyone else heard of this or where to but them out side of south america.

newtoairsoft

Posted: 05-22-2004 08:50    Post subject: Spring Gun miracle! 

A friend of mine has family in south America and was there recently for an extended period of time visiting a sick relative. They have airsoft shops on every corner for miles where he was, so he did a lot of airsoft shopping while there. During his time there he shipped like 150 airsoft guns back to the united states over a period of a few months. I was at his house yesterday and hes like guys your never gonna bielive the awesome airsoft stuff I found. So we go into his basement and he shows me a model of an Sr-16 which I ammediatley thought was tokyo Mauri. The gun turned out to be a no name brand, and it was full metal!!! And it was a spring gun!! So we clocked it on a hand held chrono. It shot 365fps! with a .25 excel bio. He showed us models of different rifles and pistols with simmilar features! I dont know whos making these guns but they kick *albatross*. BY the way all the guns ( all wee spring guns) shout above three hundred fps. Some used eight milli bbs.

if you don't beleive me then here's a link

THe Post

I went to Mexico city 3 years ago and they were selling a lot of springers inside this big mall, nothing fancy just springers... I noticed two different stores selling them ... I didn't ask for the price, but since one dollar is ten pesos you can bet it will be cheaper to buy them over there!!! the same in down town, they where selling a lot of them.

• 7 months later...

Hrm. Snappy and postmodern. I like it. :D

On a side note, apologies to all concerned for dregging up an old post (or 'necroposting' which I can only assume is the new 'sick' lingo for the activity). I can only assume I was flicking through the General Discussion section of the forum late last night after a few bottles of Grolsch, when I haphazardly wandered upon this section. I suppose at least my point is still valid though...:)

Archived