HELP NEEDED £300.00 DOWN

joely cool

HI,

CAN ANYONE HELP?

DO THEY NO WHO X RAZER X IS AND WHERE DOES HE LIVE?

I purchased a Used TM H&K PSG1 and day sack 23 days ago from this seller on this forum (X RAZER X),Paid the same night through Paypal,only had one e-mail a week ago saying he will look out the tracking no!! since then there has been no reply,Paypal have managed to reclaim only £15.00 from his account and i would like to collect it in person.

CAN YOU HELP!

Tel:07830 313739

Apologies i know this should not be in this section but i do not want any one else getting ripped off!!

Cheers

Robert Blakemore

Have you tried contacting him again? From your post all I can see is that you only had contact with him 2 weeks ago. Several times I have had to get in touch with buyers/sellers to keep things moving.

I wouldnt worry, Razer is a decent guy who Ive done deals with in the past and he is a respected member of the forum, I would imagine things have just got 'back logged'.

While this guy seems trustworthy and always finishes deals in the end, i'd avoid him purely on the basis that i've read so many stories about him taking forever to send goods out! if you can't send items out quickly, you shouldn't advertise them!

Good luck getting it sorted out.

No, you should just state that it takes you a long time to post in the description.

Anyways, good luck mate, been through the same. Keep pestering him once you get the information (worked a treat for me!!).

Actually, I'm not expressing my opinion. I'm pointing out the policy of Arnie's Airsoft at this time. People who aren't involved with a dispute are asked not to post. As the only person so far who had anything relevant to contribute, I have to wonder what the rest of you think you're doing, other than stroking your e-penises.

:zorro:

thought the mods stooped him trading on the forums not because he a bad guy just this seems to always happen :waggle:

To clarify on this point - most of xRx's problem trades took place at a time of personal upheaval and we decided to allow him the opportunity to trade again, on a zero tolerance basis.

Once this is resolved, his ability to trade will be revoked, as his assurance that all deals would be completed in a timely fashion has obviously not been upheld.

Also, unless you have anything of substance to contribute please refrain from posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Traders are advised to exchange full details BEFORE they enter into a trade. This includes phone numbers, full names, emails, and contact addresses.

We advise this for exactly this reason!

ALWAYS GET CONTACT DETAILS: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t=announce&id=3

If you don't get a reply from him I have his phone number, but in order to divulge it I will need to see the original transaction thread and a copy of the paypal receipt & dispute.

Archived