Hello from israel to all of you

drums123

I've write couple of replis at the photo topics and iwanted to tell you that from now on i'm about to start writing here.

seems to be a big forum, mybe to big?

anyway, if you want to here littel bit about airsoft in israel, i would love to.

i own a mp5a4 & Glock 18C and not playing in a big team because of age regulations in the "Strikeball" which is the only organization that operates legaly.

hope to enjoy here and to learn more (i may soon get my first TM-you'll know about it) :-)

BTW-why do my picturs get miniaturized?

post-27292-1164935301_thumb.jpg

hey, shalome!

mashlomcha?

ani lo miyisrael az haivrit sheli lo tove, aval ani yehudi, viani ohev et eretz yisrael.

anyhoo, so i am going to be moving to israel sometime between now and 2008 (large timespan, i know) but i have no idea about the airsoft laws in israel. could you help me with that?

toda.

and welcome to this sight.

lihitraot.

hellow to you!

so, i'm glad you are coming to israel soon, it's a beautiful country.

about the airsoft:

until couple of month ago, the best airsoft gun you could find was the BE Steyr AUG.

at the last 3 month it's been a big advancement in the airsoft guns issue.

at the stors you can now find a big selection of AEG's and MPEG's (right now there are gust the best of the chinese market but soon AEG's of all the brands will arrive).

airsoft in israel is not completly legal because of the military situation and the law system.

despite this there are 2 associations that works, plays, get weapon with out a problam and has confirmations to play on known to the armed forces spaces- the first is association of "girit" which act's at the "southern" israel, and "asi-Airsoft israel" that works at the "northen part".

most of this game is playd by israely russian guys, but at the last few month about 4 "ivriot"-hebrew speakers teams has been established.

i think that until you will arrive here, there will be no problems of anythink-this issue is in a significant progress.

if you have any other stuff you want to know- just tell me.

good night,

Asi.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived