FS: Custom SIG P226RF GBB

Vektor

So, I decided to part with my beloved custom P226RF GBB, since I have lost quite a bit of my interest towards airsoft. The gun has started its life as an UN Company custom Marui P226RF and I´ve added few upgrade parts on it later on myself. Initially acquired already about a year ago, but never skirmished with the gun and I´ve put only roughly 20 magazines worth shots through it in various test sessions. Used 90% of the times only HFC134a gas. The package includes:

-Aluminium slide and outer barrel, stainless "silver" colored, made by Creation (and fitted by UNCo)

-Silencer adapter for outer barrel, Creation (comes with the outer barrel)

-Stronger recoil spring, unknown manufacturer (by UNCo)

-Stronger hammer spring, Proud (original available)

-Altogether three magazines, one equipped with FireFly high flow valve

-Tightbore barrel, 6.03mm, NineBall (original inner barrel available)

-Original Marui box with original paperwork, mostly still in their plastic covers

post-715-1166429368_thumb.jpg

The overall package totals somewhere between $380 and $400 without shipping, taxes and customs fees if bought from HK stores. I´m selling mine now for $290/£150/€220 plus shipping. Shipping will cost roughly $30 to $40/£17 to £22/€25 to €30, depending on destination and shipment type.

I´m not that much into airsoft anymore, but if you had MasterReplicas ForceFX lightsabers for swap/partial swap, I might consider. My preferred versions were Darth Maul double bladed or later production run Mace Windu models.

My apologies for poor quality image, I´m not much of photographer and I only have a mobile phone camera in use right now. I´m a bit unavailable for the Holiday period and I can´t ship the goods out until the first half of January ´07, but I´ll post this ad here now for interest gauging at least. You could drop me an e-mail or PM if you´re interested, or just post a reply to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Kit still up for grabs, plus I´m back online again and more available to do business!

Now I would also consider following airsoft items for partial swaps (and the MR FX lightsaber replicas as well):

-Tanaka Browning GBBs, prefearably newer HW versions

-Newly introduced KSC SIG P226R GBB

-KSC/KWA USP Compact GBBs, one or two

-J-Armory Mills Seven Custom GBB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived