For the TM M4 S-System owners...

Fuser

I know Marui's S-System uses a Mini or Small type battery, but I'm interested in mAh. Retailers seem to point towards an 8.4V 600mAh or 800mAh. I'm wondering if it can take a 1200 or even a 1400mAh. Will these give it more power or screw it up internally?

Thanks.

The extra mAh may increase the ROF but not noticably.

More mah, in terms for what airsofters know = more shots. The voltage is the same, thus the rof will stay constant. The rof of a 8.4 1000mah vs an 8.4 3000mah is exactly the same. No worries though.

On the other hand, ill prefer to stick with a 8.4v instead of a 9.6 one just for the extra bit of relibility. It doesn't affect me greatlysince i stick with semi on my m14.

Cheers :P

More mah, in terms for what airsofters know = more shots. The voltage is the same, thus the rof will stay constant. The rof of a 8.4 1000mah vs an 8.4 3000mah is exactly the same. No worries though.

Cheers :P

I know what you're trying to say, that all that a new airsofter needs to know is more volts = faster ROF, more MAH = more shots.

However you really should say that MAH does make a difference, especially under high torque applications, as it is normally high mah batteries that have higher discharge rates.

Take a Sanyo 8.4volt NiCad 600mah mini which has a discharge rate of about 12amps and an Elite 8.4volt 4500mah large battery which has a max discharge rate of 35amps or so and compare them in any AEG and there will be a difference in ROF.

Ice

Its all well and good having a massive ROF, if you got nice deep pockets full of money to by bbs unlike me. 8.4v in my CQB gives a massive ROF near enough online with a Star M249. I am finding i go through mags like ders no tommrow, i watched some else i know with a CQB go through 13 mags in like 2 games. So if you got loads of bbs and money go for it. But me at 15 am poor and try to conserve some of my ammo lol

my 2p

Archived