Greetings from the forgotten county

Is that funny? :(

Sorry cos I'm new here and I'm unsure of what passes as humour.

If it is can you pop in a few smilies so the rest of us know?

It just looks like you cant read very well and have a limited grasp of geography, not being able to grasp the rather important distinction between a county and a country. :waggle:

Plus any place you mention cannot be forgotten can it, you for one have remembered it. :)

Where I come from that is funny, it's called wit and there is a smattering of irony.

But where I come from is forgotten so you wouldn't know that, not having been exposed to our culture and values.

So, that out of the way I'm learning lots from this forum. My first 2 buys seem to have been wise. A full face mask and a TM Thompson. Not much in the way of german WW2 weapons at starter prices though. :blink:

I get it now.

They is an MP-40 clone that should be pretty cheap if you're looking for a WW2 German type gun. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere, but I think that it may be. I'm not really in the loop about these things. There may also be a Kar98k coming out soon, but no one is sure. There is a topic in General discussion about all of these things.

Welcome to Arnie's Airsoft! The best forum on the web, as said by me. :)

More Lincolnshire folk, always nice to see.

You say your new to Airsoft, you should come down to Lindsey Airsoft, Lincolnshire's Premier Airsoft Site. Outdoor skirmishes on the 80 acre field happen about 2 times a months (although not in the winter period) and the indoor CBQ event happens every Thursday evening at 'The Embassy'.

Feel free to get in touch with me via PM in regards to anything Airsoft Related.

Welcome to Arnies

Archived